Welcome to Grow Up On Purpose!
My name is Newsha.
I’m a Coach and Consultant who’s built a brand and business on intentional adulting.
Yeah, that’s a thing. Well… I’m making it a thing.
You see, when I first graduated from university, I was an anxious wreck. The real world was more “real” than I had expected and I felt lost, confused and disappointed that I wasn’t living the life I had always imagined.
To cope with my quarter-life crisis, I became obsessed with the art of reflection. I started a blog where I could grow up “out loud.” I read self-help books, I kept a journal, I listened to podcasts, I saw a counsellor and even hired a Life Coach to help me find my purpose.
- I got my sh*t together.
- I developed healthy habits.
- I showed my anxiety who’s boss.
- I swiped left on my limiting beliefs.
- I crafted a career that I absolutely love.
- I decided to become a Certified Life Coach so that I could help others do the same!
That’s what Grow Up On Purpose is all about.
Through authentic storytelling, a commitment to lifelong learning and a coaching culture that focuses on progress rather than perfection, my mission is to help twentysomethings (and some thirtysomethings too) grow up like they mean it!
Interested? Here’s some good places to start:
- Join the Growing Out Loud Facebook group to grow up in a safe, collaborative, judgement-free space!
- Subscribe to my Growing Out Loud newsletter to keep up-to-date with all things growth-related and get access to content, contests and coaching offers before anyone else!
- Read my latest blog posts where I share my personal growth journey – no holds barred!
- Follow @growuponpurpose on Instagram for daily doses of growth-spiration!
- Schedule a free 30-minute coaching call to find out how I can help you Grow Up On Purpose!
Let’s do this!